Important: All new students to Ansonia Public Schools must adhere to the Uniform Dress Code Policy. Polo shirts with the Ansonia Logo can be purchased at Ontime Screen Printing, located on Route 34, Derby, CT. Please see the complete policy here.
In an effort to provide efficient service to residents, registration for grades K-12 in Ansonia Public Schools are done via appointment only. Please call 203-736-5095 to schedule your appointment to complete the registration process.
Ansonia registration forms to be completed include:
You must have the following information/documentation at time of registration:
- Birth certificate with the notarized seal. It may be a copy as long as it has the seal.
- Medical Records/Form-All incoming students must have current immunizations and compliance verification by school nurse prior to school entry. Kindergarten students must also have the Health Assessment Form completed by their physician, as well as all immunizations up to date.
- A minimum of two proofs of your Ansonia residency, which include (No substitutions):
- Valid Connecticut drivers license indicating Ansonia residency on the front of the license.
- Two Utility bills such as UI, ATT, Comcast or Yankee Gas dated within the timeframe of registration.
- Rental agreement signed by all parties showing student(s) name.
- Escrow papers or signed mortgage commitment.
- If registering from another district, please bring the most current report card and IEP and or 504 plan if applicable.
FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION PRE-K ONLY: EARLY CHILDHOOD HEALTH ASSESSMENT FORM - MUST BE PRINTED ON YELLOW PAPER
Additional documentation may be required as needed.