Registration Procedures in Ansonia Public Schools
In an effort to provide efficient service to residents, registration in Ansonia Public Schools will be done via appointment only. In the past, some residents have experienced wait time at the Board offices when several families arrived at the same time to register. Scheduling appointments will allow Board staff to reduce this wait time and efficiently process the necessary paperwork.
Residents wishing to schedule an appointment should do so by contacting the Registrar, Mary Lynn Mott, at 203-736-5095 or [email protected]. Registration forms and more information are available at www.ansonia.org
Current year 2017 - 18 - Click Here For Registration Forms Grade K thru 12.
For Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2017 - 18 school year, please Click Here.
- Birth certificate with the notarized seal. It may be a copy as long as it has the seal.
- Medical Records/Form-copy of last physical and immunizations. Compliance verification from school nurse prior to entry.
- A Required two proofs of residency needed for registering your child: Deed to home/Mortgage statement or current Rental Agreement/HUD rental lease(all family members should be listed on lease/HUD.
- Another required proof of residence needs to be given upon registration is: Current utility bill(such as ATT, Comcast or UI dated within time frame of registration.
- Valid Connecticut drivers license indicating Ansonia residency on the front of the license
- Additional documentation may be required as needed.
If you have any questions, please call 203-736-5095 or email [email protected].